Franciacorta DOCG Brut (75cl)
Buy Franciacorta DOCG Brut (75cl)
The Franciacorta is carefully pressed from selected grapes and fermented slowly at low temperatures to preserve the elegant aromas. After bottling, the wine rests for at least two years on the yeasts responsible for the formation of the "presa di spuma", or foam. The Franciacorta Brut is a sparkling wine with no vintage indication, as it is produced from the blending of different vintages.
- PRODUCER: Antica Fratta
- WINE TYPE: Sparkling wine
- UNIT: 75 cl
- REGION: Lombardy
- CHARACTERISTICS: Pale yellow with greenish reflections, strong and intense, full-bodied, fine and persistent perlage.
- AWARDS: Gambero Rosso 2015 - 2 bicchieri
- Foodpairing: excellent aperitif spumante. Very suitable as a food companion, especially with fish and white meat dishes.
- TERROIR: Calcareous and clayey soils.
- GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay