Product: ID2931 / EAN: 5060229014252

Pukka Peppermint & Licorice Organic Tea (20 bags)

Flavor: blend of licorice root and mint flavor

Main plants: Real licorice

Storage: Cool and dry

7.50 CHF
VAT included
Shipping: 1-2 workdays

 Customer ratings and reviews
 (5/5)  -  1 rating(s)

0.15 CHF will be credited to your bonus account (2%)

  Number of sales

This product has already been purchased 205-times

Popular Popular Very popular

Buy Pukka Peppermint & Licorice Organic Tea (20 bags)

Pukka Peppermint and Licorice Tea is a delicious, refreshing herbal tea made from 60% organic peppermint leaves and 40% organic licorice root. Indulge yourself with this special tea creation. Refreshing peppermint leaves and the natural sweetness of liquorice root make your stomach feel good and revitalise your senses. Sit back and enjoy the incredible power of nature.

By on  28 Feb 2021 :

Feine Mischung

Feine Kombination Süssholz mit Minze

Products from Pukka

Related prdoucts